CENTRAL FLORIDA CHRISTIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
We Love Our Members!We Build Kingdom | Business | Community
Non-Profit Membership Application
$225 1 Membership – Annual
*Monthly Payment Options Are Available*
This membership is designed for a registered non-profit
- Nonprofits receive a free profile page on CentralFloridaNonprofits.org
- Discounted Member pricing for fee-based events
- Unlimited attendance to Fellowship Friday meetings
- A listing in the online member directory
- Participation in member-only events (1 participating members)
- Attendance to members-only hybrid professional development
- Attendance to Young Professional Network events *18-39 Years Old*
- Attendance to Christian Business Women’s Group Events
- Ability to join the Chamber Ambassador Volunteer Team
- Attendance to Kingdom Commerce University
- Promotion of events through the chamber events calendar
- Ability to become a sponsor (additional cost)
- Opportunity to exhibit at events (additional cost)
- Ability to advertise your business in our weekly #chambernews and social media (additional cost)
- Join the members-only private Facebook community
- Host Fellowship Friday (pending availability)
- Member-to-member discounts
- Job Posting on Christian Job Board
- Subscription to Right Now Media At Work up
Christian chamber membership has always been a good value but in today’s business climate it’s more than just valuable–it’s essential.
Statement of Faith
By submitting this membership application, you acknowledge that you have read and subscribe to the following Statement of Faith, as outlined in the U.S. Christian Chamber of Commerce Bylaws.
Members of the U.S. Christian Chamber of Commerce trust in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior (John 14:6); seek Godly Wisdom in partnership with the Holy Spirit (Proverbs 9:1, Colossians 1:9-10); and present our businesses to God as an act of worship both in Spirit and in Truth (John 4:24).
- Kingdom Commerce - We proclaim Jesus as Lord through all that we do in all activities and business interactions (Romans 10:9-10).
- Resilience - We serve as a forum for meeting together, discussing the challenges and triumphs of being a Christian in the marketplace (Hebrews 10:24-25).
- Ethics - We serve others with excellence in all we do (Matthew 5:14).
- Community - We value diversity and foster an environment of inclusion and unity according to biblical standards (1 Corinthians 12:27).
- Kingdom Leadership - We encourage Christian business owners to view business ownership as a ministry and use their unique gifts to serve others and God (1 Peter 4:10).
- Legacy - We pray and encourage others to build a meaningful personal relationship with Jesus Christ. (John 15:5).
- Marketplace Ministry - We dedicate our lives and businesses to serve God and reach people for Christ through discipleship in the marketplace (Matthew 4:19).