CENTRAL FLORIDA CHRISTIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
We Love Our Members!We Build Kingdom | Business | Community
Christian chamber membership has always been a good value but in today’s business climate it’s more than just valuable–it’s essential.
You’ve worked hard to get where you are and you’re great at what you do. Let us help you go further and do more. We build communities of Christian business professionals in order to advance the Kingdom of God and create Kingdom Commerce.
We want to be your partner in advancing your mission by providing education, introductions, networking, marketing, exposure for your business, experience, advocacy, and more.
Statement of Faith
By submitting this membership application, you acknowledge that you have read and subscribe to the following Statement of Faith, as outlined in the U.S. Christian Chamber of Commerce Bylaws.
Members of the U.S. Christian Chamber of Commerce trust in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior (John 14:6); seek Godly Wisdom in partnership with the Holy Spirit (Proverbs 9:1, Colossians 1:9-10); and present our businesses to God as an act of worship both in Spirit and in Truth (John 4:24).
- Kingdom Commerce - We proclaim Jesus as Lord through all that we do in all activities and business interactions (Romans 10:9-10).
- Resilience - We serve as a forum for meeting together, discussing the challenges and triumphs of being a Christian in the marketplace (Hebrews 10:24-25).
- Ethics - We serve others with excellence in all we do (Matthew 5:14).
- Community - We value diversity and foster an environment of inclusion and unity according to biblical standards (1 Corinthians 12:27).
- Kingdom Leadership - We encourage Christian business owners to view business ownership as a ministry and use their unique gifts to serve others and God (1 Peter 4:10).
- Legacy - We pray and encourage others to build a meaningful personal relationship with Jesus Christ. (John 15:5).
- Marketplace Ministry - We dedicate our lives and businesses to serve God and reach people for Christ through discipleship in the marketplace (Matthew 4:19).