Corporate Partner Membership Application
$5,000 Membership - Annual
6+ Employees, 5 Members
*Quarterly Payment Options Are Available*
- Up to Business Premium Membership
- Recognition as Corporate Partner at relationship-building events
- 3rd Tier Logo and link on CFCC homepage
- Weekly recognition in e-newsletter
- 3 ads per year in e-newsletter
- 50% discounted ads in weekly newsletter limit 8 per year (optional)
- 3x per year Social Media feature/promotion (FB & LI)
- 1x guaranteed host/sponsor Fellowship Friday
- 2 lunch tickets at every Relationship Building Lunch (RLB) (6 per year)
- 2 lunch tickets at special event luncheons (Annual Meeting and Jingle Mingle)
- 1 table sponsorship (table signage) every RBL
- 1 exhibit table at every RBL 1x RBL Bronze Sponsorship per year
- Digital Event Marketing as Bronze Sponsor
- Stage mention(s) during the event
- Special Mention As The Bronze Sponsor
- Sponsor plaque presented during sponsored RBL Bronze sponsorship of targeted events: YPN, CBW, KCU
- Bronze sponsorship of annual Christmas event, Annual Meeting, and Volunteer Appreciation event
- 1x interview with partner radio and/or podcast
- *may require special criteria*
Christian chamber membership has always been a good value but in today’s business climate it’s more than just valuable–it’s essential.
Statement of Faith
By submitting this membership application, you acknowledge that you have read and subscribe to the following Statement of Faith, as outlined in the U.S. Christian Chamber of Commerce Bylaws.
Members of the U.S. Christian Chamber of Commerce trust in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior (John 14:6); seek Godly Wisdom in partnership with the Holy Spirit (Proverbs 9:1, Colossians 1:9-10); and present our businesses to God as an act of worship both in Spirit and in Truth (John 4:24).
- Kingdom Commerce - We proclaim Jesus as Lord through all that we do in all activities and business interactions (Romans 10:9-10).
- Resilience - We serve as a forum for meeting together, discussing the challenges and triumphs of being a Christian in the marketplace (Hebrews 10:24-25).
- Ethics - We serve others with excellence in all we do (Matthew 5:14).
- Community - We value diversity and foster an environment of inclusion and unity according to biblical standards (1 Corinthians 12:27).
- Kingdom Leadership - We encourage Christian business owners to view business ownership as a ministry and use their unique gifts to serve others and God (1 Peter 4:10).
- Legacy - We pray and encourage others to build a meaningful personal relationship with Jesus Christ. (John 15:5).
- Marketplace Ministry - We dedicate our lives and businesses to serve God and reach people for Christ through discipleship in the marketplace (Matthew 4:19).